Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Welcoming Stage II

Last Sat was Marketing and tonight Soci.
Quite confident.
To flung.
I spent 1h 45min for just 1 qns - 3.5pg.
To complete 4 qns in 3 hrs?
Nearing impossible.
By just doing a simple math, it means that i have to write 1 pg in 15 min max.
Without thinking, just writing.
Guess there's only enough time to duplicate 1 pg of writing blindly.
Well, as if i have a choice to rebel against the rules.

最近话少了.
Nobody to talk to anyway.
It's lonely.
I've anticipated that when i've signed up for the course in the first place.
But when the time comes, it's still hard to adapt.
I've brought it upon myself.
To be a lonely student.
To take up a difficult course.
Regretted?
Nah...
I've foreseen it, remember?
It's just a challenge.
Think i'll be better when everything is over.
It's gonna be a life phase which i'll never forget.

The only thing i miss from work is my laptop.
It's so much better typing than writing.
Trust me!
After writing thousands of words for the past week, i think i'm suffering from a muscle tear in my right arm.
好酸哦!!!
No joke!

Today is the last day of my 1st part of study break.
Sad to say, i gotta return to office tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it at all.
Therefore i've decided to give myself a break tonight.
Excuse! Heh.... =p
To prepare myself for the battle tomorrow mah.

Welcoming my 2nd stage of my study break.
Which will start on Wed.
Yoohoo!!!!
Hehe... =)

Lastly...
恭喜贺喜李安导演!!!!
For being the 1st Chinese to get an award from the Academy's
Best Director ok!!!
Ai sei man!
I actually teared when he was receiving the award. =p
为华人争光!!!
好样的!!!
(你跟你弟弟好像哦 =p)

Took this in the toilet. Me too wu liao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear..

i think you lost weight ya!!

cheerios!
stay healthy!!

krissy