I was listening to the radio one day>>
If a person falls asleep in less than 5 min after lying on bed, this person is suffering from sleep deprivation.
In that case, i'm x5.
Coz i'll be conked out in less than 1 min.
Really unconscious.
I have been like this eversince my mocks.
It seems hard to replenish my sleep albiet how late i tried to wake up on Saturdays.
Now that all my April weekends will be burnt with all the revision lectures....
Hai... 主啊! 给我一点精神吧!
Lately, i have been a fan of 梦拼图 [aka Dream Chasers, an idol drama showing on Channel U].
It is starred by some of the Superstars including the Top 4s.
Often a time when i have a high level of anticipation prior to the broadcast, i'll be left disappointed.
It wasn't the case this time.
I love it albeit it's only showing for 30min each week.
I'll look forward to it every Thurs at 8.30pm.
Not forgetting to catch the repeat telecast at 12.30am later in the night.
Heh...Me siao liao!
This bunch of Superstars are really 可造之才.
Can sing. Can act. Very natural.
Debut only leh! Good good.
前途无量!
They are even better than some of those 才华横溢出新秀 contestants in the past, who assumed acting = actioning.
Yay! It's Thursday today!!!
Heh... =)
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment