Thursday, March 23, 2006

Quick Spree @ Marina Sqaure

Me suddenly 心血来潮, felt like going to Marina Square.
So Persi and i had decided to meet for dinner at MS last night.

Fwah!!!
1st thought: Who on earth financed this revamp?
2nd thought: Who is so influential to secure so many big brands in the mall?
Must be a lot of money man!
*lizard sound*

I felt like a sua ku.
It's as though the camera is turning 360 degrees around me.

I was late so by the time we settle at a restaurant, it was already 8pm.
Ended dinner at 9pm.
No time to shop. =(
Nevertheless, we managed to hurried our ways into a couple of stores. =)

I'LL BE BACK!

Along the way, we passed by a Longines store which was still under reno.
Persi: 帅 hor?
I turned and i grasped.
It's 成城! Really BIG one, standing on the poster of Longines.
Handsome, good-looking, suave, charming - just too inadequate to describe him
I couldn't take my eyes off him!

Well, at least that compensated a lil for not being able to shop.
Ha...what logic is that?



We dined at this place called Fin Seafood Cafe.
Food - 3/5
Service - 4/5
Price - 4/5 (We had 1 soup, 1 salad, 2 main courses, 2 side dishes, 2 drinks, 1 dessert for $36 altogether.)
Their goal is "to bring restaurant quality food to the masses at affordable prices".
Passed!

No comments: