When Mummy asked if i was confident for today's paper just when i was about to step out of the house, i didn't reply.
I was clueless on the measurement of confidence.
How confident is being confident? And vice versa.
Ok maybe it's to be felt and not measured.
Maybe i'll know when i feel it.
Unfortunately, i didn't manage to for the past three years.
Without fail, it happened again.
It's not the first time that i had to make a sob-call to someone as i exit from the exam hall.
But i had to cry and crying alone looks stupid.
Otherwise i didn't know how to react when i did only three out of the five compulsory questions and still weren't completed.
They looked so alien to me. I seriously didn't recall seeing them before in the scripts for the past four years.
Ok maybe i should have attempted on the papers five, six, seven, eight and n years back.
There must be a reason for the term "ten-year series".
I knew it was my fault.
That explained why i was dumbfolded when i was asked if i'd done my best.
I don't know what was my best.
Was what i'd done considered the best? Or i could have done better than the best.
I wasn't regretful. More like helplessness.
Because i didn't know what else i could have done but i didn't, to not reach at this consequence.
I think that's even worse.
Anyway this wasn't new.
Just the eighth out of eighth times.
Such a loser. =(
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment