Saturday, May 10, 2008

Academic Misery - Day 5

Great, i have successfully adapted to the new biological timezone.
Yesterday was the most ultimate.
I slept at 6am and woke up at 1.30 past noon.
Technically it's a good 7.5 hours of sleep, just of a little off. Heh.
Bonny is truly an owl and my mind indeed functions much much better in the night.
I'm practically a dead fish at daylight.

First paper is scheduled for next Tuesday, Management Mathematics.
Mathematics has always been my cup of tea but i could no longer relate to the idea eversince i took up this course.
As much as i've learnt the various methods of tackling the problems, i didn't seem to be able to complete a past-year paper without referring to the solutions!
Most of the time, it was due to my carelessness and misreading the questions.
Why can't the examiners in UOL ask questions like those in Cambridge???
I mean i could understand the questions so much better when i took the Cambridge papers 10 years ago.
Yes i'm whining.

Oh oh...talk about carelessness!
Two days ago, i made a fatal mistake by overwriting the template of pinkbonny.
I was surfing some of the blogskins sites and was deciphering the html codes when i performed the stupid act.
I almost freaked out!
Hence the new skin you are looking at now.
I'm still brooding over it. =(

During the cell group meeting just now, i thought i had a quick brush with God.
He wanted to speak to me but couldn't, somehow.
I have to hear from Him again.


It's 6.14am now.
A new record!
I'm hungry.
Maybe it's time for an early breakfast? =p

No comments: