Monday, January 21, 2008

Fear

It happened this morning on my way to work, on the usual seat on the upper deck of bus number 7.
I dozed off during the long and draggy ride and all of a sudden, i was struck by an unanticipated fear. Fear of death.
I opened my eyes immediately and could feel a numbing sensation down from my jaws to my chest.
I started to have images of my funeral and the things i left behind.
I starting praying and continued through the morning as the thought lingered.
It was frightening i tell you.

For the rest of the day, i had the "not-sure-if-i'll-still-be-around-to-do-this" thought.
Very very scary.

Please pray for me will you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just prayed for you sweetie..

Kerri

J-curve said...

Hey Eliz!

Hope you are doing fine! Haven't spoking to you in awhile... So busy with a lot of things... anyway, if you need to tudy outside, please jio me! I'm studying for my exams in June too...

Hang in there! =)