Saturday, June 16, 2007

Chill-Out Day!

As the normal practice, we will not have cell group and service for the weekend right after church camp.
All of a sudden, this Friday became a lost and boring day for us Brightonites.
I had my medical appointment at TTSH in the afternoon and was thrilled to learn that my test reports were cleared and i could discharge on the very day.
Praise to the Jehovah Rapha!
It also means that i don't have to return to the forever-queuing place anymore!
After the appointment, i met up with Kat, Maddy and Nat for martinis and beef steak sandwich at Morton's.
I started with the Appletini and aimed to end with the Chocolate Martini which i failed as i took too long to finish my starter.
Before i knew it, i had to meet up with PS girls for dinner.

Dinner was at Muthu's Curry at Suntec City.
Food was good but service had to be more tactful.
The waiters were courteous and attentive but weren't careful with details like making us pay immediately when we finished our food.
They might be running full but i thought that wasn't very tactful for such a refine restaurant.
Anyway we didn't intend to stay long either.

Almost right away, we adjourned to TCC at Millenia Walk when the sweet girls [plus a guy]surprised me with a birthday cake and birthday song.
The guy was behind the camera.


It was about 10pm when we left TCC.
I thought i shouldn't waste the once-in-a-year Friday nightout so i suggested not to end the night so soon.
So Krissy, Xf, Jason and i adjourned x2 to The Atrium Bar at Pan Pacific Hotel where i had my second drink for the day. =p
I like the place and CG girls have plans to visit it some day too.
I realised i have been drinking quite a bit lately.
Well, at least it went beyond my usual intake.
It started with the nightout with CG girls 2 weeks ago at Ink Bar.
Hmm perhaps it's a path to maturity.
I'm now a lady in her late 20s remember?
Haha!
I'm not worried that i'll turn into an alcoholic or something coz before i can, my wallets will be drunk first.

Oh yes! Church camp!
Will blog soon.
Stay tune.

No comments: