Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bonny is a small girl

Friday nights are the time that i spend with Mum after CG meetings.
Short yet precious.
She would sit on the floor picking the hems of the alterations she brought back from shop and Bonny would roll on the bed laughing at the hilarious stories of her customers.
Bonny felt like a small girl. Heh =p
Often as i look at her, i find myself such a resemblance of her.
Her dramatic stories reiteration, her animated expressions, her high-pitched tone when she gets excited.
Even her features.
母女就是母女.

The next morning, while i nua in bed with the remote control, she will either cook or buy breakfast for me before she goes to work.
What more can i ask for?

I love to have someone who will order bittergourd and beancurd to go with my beehoon because she knows they are healthy for me. [although i'll whine. Heh =p]
I love to have someone who makes nice coffee for me because she knows i'm sick of soya bean milk.
I love to have someone who tells me to just leave the dishes in the basin after eating and she'll wash after she returns. [ultimately i did my own dishes lah. =p]
I love to not have to make my own decisions for everything.

I think i need to be taken care of.

No comments: