Friday, October 20, 2006

等了好久的一天

At 7.20am, Bonny was kenna shocked by a loud thunder roar.
终于下雨了
!! Yay!!! Thank God!!!
I went back to sleep again.

At 8.03am, i dragged my restless body to the bathroom and when i looked out of the kitchen window, i thought i was still in dreamland.
Fwah!!! Are my eyes having problem??
The haze was diffused all over.
Didn't the rain put it off a bit?
Then i was reminded of BBQ, when water was poured over the burnt charcoal.
Haiz...难怪!
I just hope that it will go away over the weekend so that Bonny can BBQ on Monday.


After my shower, i hurried to turn on the radio, hoping to hear the announcement to advise us to stay at home coz the haze is just too unhealthy to go outdoor.
Boh leh. Haiz...
还是得乖乖的去office.

Nehmind, because it's FRIDAY!!!!
My favourite day of the week.
Plus it's a No-Boss Day! Yoohoo!!!!
My long awaited long weekend is just hours away!!!!
Can't wait for the activities lined up.
I'll take many many pictures!!! =)

连大老板都放假去了。。。呵呵呵呵。 我还在这边干嘛?? =p

No comments: