Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bonny's Laksa and WAE Chillout!

WAE came over yesterday to NP to celebrate KoKo's & Persi's belated birthdays!
And...Bonny cooked! =) With the help of Lucia of course.
It has been a long while since i've whipped up a meal.
This time, i decided to take up a new challenge. Something i've never thought i could do.
LAKSA!!!!
I think Prima Deli is so smart to come up with premixes of some of the local delicacies.
It's so convenient and so yummy lor!
I only have to add shredded chicken drumstick, fishballs, prawns, beansprouts and tau pok [so much liao hor?] and ta-da!!!
The birth of Bonny's Laksa!



Not say i want to say, it's really delicious. I think the premix is uber good.
Go try it k.
Prima Taste, Laksa premix.
They have Hainanese Chicken Rice, Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee, Mee Goreng and not forgetting our Singapore icon - Chilli Crab.
Available at major supermarkets, selling at $4.95 each. Sometimes cheaper when there's promotion.
To clarify, Bonny wasn't paid for publicising. Heh.
Anyway, here's a snapshot of the dishes Bonny and Lucia had prepared.
Got Crispy Lemon Chicken, Breaded Scallops, Otah and Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
Oh otah was bought from Bedok Hawker Centre lah. Heh.



I think the girls enjoyed the food. Am i right? Hah.


After dinner, we headed to The Cheesecake Cafe @ Siglap - our favourite chillout place.
Siglap is such a cool place. Populated with nice cafes and restaurants and young people and yet away from the highly congested city area.
The best part is it's only 5 min away from NP.
Woohoo!

And here, we ceremonially celebrated their birthdays. Heh.


KoKo and Persi stayed over at NP after that.
And...Bonny's bedroom unveils!
The PINK 3-drawer chest, initially out of stock, was available at the very crucial hour!

Woohoo!!
Will show you more pics when i'm done with the tidying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I enjoyed myself!
Thanks to Bonny and Lucia for the convenience meal and cheesecake treat!

Bonny, i love your room! I also wanna buy pink stuff for my future house!!!

It has been ages since I stayed over at your house (since old place). I found it quite funny that I smsed you "can I wear your clothes to sleep?" to confirm if the unspoken practice is still the same. Heh and I am glad it is!

I prefer your NP. More colours, warmth, cozy and love filled.

Home sweet home. Cheers!

sharonista said...

and to echo Koko's sentiments...i had alot alot of fun!!

and the laksa was super shiok lah! if i can even imagine "ham" inside the soup, means super got standard...and what's more te-kong..is that you and lucia made it lovingly, standing up and spending a super long time in the kitchen just preparing it!

thank you so much!

and yeah! i love ur NP too! it really feels super cozy, and there's alot of freedom, in that ur mom even irons your friend's clothes volutarily, your brother helps ur friend to download free games, and your friends just come sleepover without bringing their toiletries..and pajamas!

i smell more sleepovers soon!