Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy Busy

Bonny have been really busy lately.
Hence the rare posts.

Exam is getting really near and the more anxious i'm getting.
My revision is way behind time and i know i am doomed if i don't buck up.
Seriously i am sian.
Zero motivation.
I did it because i have to.
I have to because....i don't know man.
So you see, i've lost the primary objective.
But i shan't dwell into it too much.
Not as if i can back out now.
Hmm then why can't i back out? Because...because...
Stop!

Spent my weekend at New Place (NP) which is almost 80% done.
Most furniture was in including my LCD TV! Woohoo!
Hmm but the images on a elongated screen look funny leh.
Like so stretched like that which made everybody on tv looks fat. Hah.
Bonny is suaku lah.
The latest addition was the kitchen cabinet.
Mummy started her fickled-mindedness stunt (again) which made the originally completed furniture incomplete.
Haiz...
In any case, it will be done some time some day so i shan't bother too much.

We had our first cell group meeting at NP last Friday.
Gee...it was amazing man.
Like a dream come true.

Some of them came with pressies wor! =)
SL and Kat bought me a standing fan and a metallic cross.
I needed a standing fan and was asking SL if his shop sells and i got it as a gift from him and his wife! With installation too! Steady sia! =)
Maddy and James bought me a piece of nice pink cloth.
I was shopping around for a piece of pink cloth for my room with Carol some time ago and she lovingly passed on the exact info (with measurement) to Maddy! How sweet! =)
Carol and Tecky got me a personalised wooden-cubes block.
My room has it's personality! Yay!
Vinny bought a bag of healthy fruits which i'm trying to finish them with all my might before they start rotting. Hahaz...
Bonny happily unwrapped the pressies in the seated circle and it reminded me of the time when i had elaborate-birthday-parties at lower secondary schooldays.
So fun!
Bonny is beginning to love NP more as things fall into place.

I had my first dining experience in the new setting which i call my home.
I had my first dozing-off-on-the-sofa-while-watching-tv experience too!
Looking forward to many many experiences...

Bonny was finally back to church after a 3-weeks break due to the weekend classes.
Geez...seemed so long man.
I was also scheduled for vocalist duty yesterday and while on stage, i realised how much i miss to be in the house of the Lord and how i miss worshipping Him in the community.
I couldn't get a hold of myself towards the end and i decided to just let loose to worship Him.
I didn't care the fact that i was on stage anymore.
It was really just between Him and me. Felt recharged.
Until i started to hear my voice trembling from my in-ear set.
Okok have to at least control the voice quality. Heh.

Last night, i was watching a bit of 《
白袍之恋》 before i turn in.
It was a sad episode but not to the extend that would get me emotional.
Strangely, after i turned off the tv, i had a uber strong desire to cry.
It was like a stone stuck in my throat kind of feeling. Uncontrollable.
I hid under my blanket and wept real hard like a baby, before falling asleep unknowingly.
My mind wasn't thinking about the show at all. It was about myself.
I had a strange feeling. Like a sense of longing...longing for someone.
But who exactly? No idea.
I just felt very bitter.
Till now i'm still wondering what had happened or what caused it to happen.
I think i'm crazy.

No comments: