Saturday, February 23, 2013

Till the next time

As much as i'm determined to keep my blog active, i'm honestly darn lazy to write these days.
In fact, after being burnt out at work, i'm just numbed with anything else. 
15 months into the posting, it was an adventure indeed. 
Sad to say, it wasn't quite positive. 
I didn't expect myself to be so affected by another human being.
I was trying to recall the previous down time and most likely would be the time when i was sick.
I must say, this is worse than that. 
It was so bad that i was hoping things will go wrong with my annual follow-up tests at the hospital last week. That will be the only valid excuse for my term to be shorten. 
I must have thinking so much that i actually dreamt about it last night.
Alright, it's a nightmare. I do not want it to happen. 

Apart from the misery with the human being, i really enjoyed working and living away from home.
Without much doubt, it will definitely not deterred me from seeking for another overseas working opportunity. 
The next time, with more experience. 

Till the next time...

No comments: