Persi and Bonny have been swimming on weekends, with the intention of enabling Bonny to master the skill.
Till now, i still feel insecure when i'm holding onto nothing. I thought i will sink if i'm on my own.
I'm not quite used to the pool of water yet.
Therefore, in order not to bother Persi for too long [she has to hold onto my hands as i move], i decided to get a swimming board.
Since i am determined to swim like a fish one day, i didn't mind getting a second hand one.
A while after i've posted on my msn nick, i got a response from Bengz and soon after, i inherited a 25yo swimming board from him.
The last he used was when he was in kindergarten.
It was still in good condition, no chips or sratches.
Just a lil off-colour but thankfully not green which could be algae-infested.
He embarrasingly carried from home to office and i embarrasingly carried to cell meeting then home.
Ok maybe he wasn't embarrased but i definitely was.
It's an obvious sign to people that "this overgrown adult can't swim". =p Nevermind.
I've already started using the board some time ago and most of the time there were tonnes of smart-aleck kids hovering around.
So what if cheh-cheh can't swim?! I'm just a late-beginner what! *hng*
In any case, i tried to hide my face in the water as much as i can. =p
And we were at the pool again and for once, there isn't anyone in the pool.
I is happy, yet sad.
I hope the rain will stop soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment