Tuesday blue.
Since morning, everything/people seemed to piss me off big time.
I realised i have been shot with many secret arrows behind my back.
Doing things way out of my scope.
Bonny this, Bonny that, Bonny everything.
Yet i have to pretend to do them with pleasure.
Win already.
In the midst of all these booboo happening, i was at the same time, irked by a dishonest act of someone in the office.
Despite several hints from me, someone is still not owning up.
I'm not gonna elaborate on someone's act but it's enough to disturb me.
I've always thought of someone as pure and simple-minded.
One small incident like this really tarnished the entire impression i have about someone.
As the saying goes..."Never judge a book by its cover". How true.
So disappointed.
Later on in the evening, i bumped into an old friend whom i've not met for months.
We did a quick update as i was rushing off but was stunned to hear from her that she's facing a marriage upheaval and is filing for a divorce now.
There were only married for less than 2 years!
It must be hard on her. Thinking of that makes me sad. =(
She's very strong and she'll be made stronger.
I admire strong women and i look up to them.
Hopefully the episode will cease soon.
She just needs to get on with life.
Dishonest colleague. Distress friend. Sigh.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment